Archive for Television
1962’s “The Beverly Hillbillies” TV Show – wtf?
- Elly Mae Clampett Barbie doll suit settled (usatoday.com)
- Elly Mae Clampett on “The Beverly Hillbillies” settles lawsuit over Barbie. (str8media.wordpress.com)
- Settlement in Elly Mae Clampett Barbie doll suit (seattletimes.nwsource.com)
- Donna Douglass Settles Elly Mae Clampett Barbie Doll Lawsuit With Mattel (inquisitr.com)
We’re on vacation in CANADA (again) and reading the local news, fell on this piece. Nice.
via Kai Nagata
- CTV news reporter quits plum post (thestar.com)
- Fed up with ‘Barbie and Ken’ TV news, CTV reporter quits (thestar.com)
- TV reporter’s job-quitting manifesto goes viral (cbc.ca)
READ THE FULL ARTICLE at Entertainment Weekly (Click on Photo) for an hilarious thread of comments bordering on the insane (1487 total!)
The excellent opportunities afforded by LIVE! broadcasts! GO RICKY !
A car accident claimed the life of sex symbol Jayne Mansfield – June 29, 1967.
She was the mother of SVU actress Mariska Hargitay. Read the rest of this entry »