Some great new 2011 innovations in condom manufacturing! The arrival of the Lifestyles X2 had everyone talking! These new condoms are perfect for not only those that have an issue staying erect wearing a condom but our female testers loved them too. Our reviewers concluded that Sensitivity and Reliability are the two most important condom characteristics.
And the Winners are :
Crown Skinless Skin Condoms For the Tenth Year in A Row! Are These The Best Condoms Ever? Year after year, our polls constantly rate them at the head of the class. In terms of sensitivity, reliability and comfort the Crown Skinless Skin is unmatched. Most famous for their use in adult movies, Skinless Skin are Pink Tinted and famous for being ridiculously thin yet super strong. They are manufactured in Japan by Okamoto(who also manufactures fellow World’s Best Winner Beyond Seven). He will love them because their super thin design give them a “Bareback” feeling. She will love them because they are super thin and help her feel closer to her lover. Bottom Line: It feels like you have nothing on. Characteristics – Thinnest Latex Condom, makes it feel like you are not wearing a condom. They are slightly above average in size for more comfort. She Thinks – So thin that she feels closer to her lover. No nasty latex smell makes sex better. He Thinks – Bareback feeling seems like your not using a condom. What can be better than that! Average Tester Rating – Her: A+, Him: A+ Condom Stats – Head Width: 2.08″, Shaft Width: 2.08″, Base Width: 2.08″, Length: 7.08″, Thickness: 0.00185″
Instructional Condom Videos :
For those of you who STILL struggling with the correct method for wrapping your wiener, or are new to the game – check out this fag’s instructional video. He sure seems to appear knowledgeable on the topic : Instructional VIDEO #1
Instructional VIDEO #2 Now here’s an Hispanic Hottie who can call me ANYTIME – is that another hot flash or is he just too cute – Whew!
- Is it OK to have gay sex without a condom (wiki.answers.com)
- Presenting Condom Ads with Sperm Butterflies/Fireflies. (copyranter.blogspot.com)
- How to Put on a Condom (socyberty.com)
- Do You Really Need To Spend $56 On A 12 Pack Of Luxury Condoms?? (q104.radio.com)
- Lube and Condoms (suggestivetongue.com)
- New ‘Viagra condom’ to join the fight in STD prevention (medicalxpress.com)
- Condom makers seek upscale market (upi.com)
- New Condom Nears Approval (online.wsj.com)
- Like Sex? How About $56 Dollars for Condoms? (whiteglossyundergroundboard.com)
- We could be into the beginning of a condom boom (amanwithaphd.wordpress.com)