Lowlife, Cocksucking, Motherfucking, Amerikin Capitalist punks attempt to take advantage of Starving Haitians and taint their sacred land with Monsanto’s demon seed!!
Let It Burn
Nearly 60,000 seed sacks of hybrid corn seeds and other vegetable seeds were donated to post-earthquake Haiti by Monsanto. In observance of World Environment Day, June 4, 2010, roughly 10,000 rural Haitian farmers gathered in Papaye to march seven kilometers to Hinche in celebration of this gift. Upon arrival, these rewarded farmers took their collective Easter baskets of more than 400 tons of vegetable seeds and burned them all.[i] “Long live the native maize seed!” they chanted in unison. “Monsanto’s GMO [genetically modified organism] & hybrid seed violate peasant agriculture!”
“A fabulous Easter gift,” commented Monsanto Director of Development Initiatives Elizabeth Vancil.
- OrganicGate: Are Whole Foods, Stonyfield Farms, and Organic Valley Cozying Up to Monsanto? (fastcompany.com)
- Did the “Organic Elite” Sell Out to Monsanto? (treehugger.com)
- “Monsanto back in court: Center for Food Safety challenges GMO alfalfa ruling” and related posts (redgreenandblue.org)
- Monsanto Will Go Back To Court Over GMO Alfalfa (eatdrinkbetter.com)
- Keep Monsanto Out of Your Garden this Spring (treehugger.com)
- Call President Obama: Stop Monsanto’s GMO alfalfa (ynative77.wordpress.com)
- GM Alfalfa Approved – It’s Criminal, Evil, and Unacceptable (friendseat.com)
- “Say NO – and tell Obama to say NO – to Monsanto’s GMO Alfalfa! (2 items)â€” and related posts (markcrispinmiller.com)
- Monsanto Battle Continues After Suing Midwest Farmers for Saving Seeds (friendseat.com)
- USDA OKs Genuity Roundup Ready Alfalfa for Spring Planting (prnewswire.com)